The 5 Best Sources of, Plant-Based Protein.
These 5 plant-powered sources of protein won't leave you hungry for more.
1. Tofu , Tofu is not only rich in protein,
but it also has amino acids that
are vital for tissue repair.
2. Soy milk , Soy milk has 7 grams
of protein per serving,
while the same portion
of cow’s milk has 8 grams.
3. Lentils , These legumes have
double the protein of quinoa
and can be made into burgers.
4. Chia seeds, Just two tablespoons
of chia seeds provide an
impressive 6 grams of protein.
5. Peanut butter , Not only is this classic spread packed
with protein, but it also contains healthy fats