How to Safely Shop for the Holidays
During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Shopping during this year’s holiday season may look a lot different. .
Here are the safety protocols to look for according to Dr. John O’Horo, an infectious disease physician for the Mayo Clinic. .
1. Visible signage that mandates customers must
wear a mask and practice social distancing.
2. A mandatory requirement for customers to properly
wear their mask over their mouths and noses.
3. Free masks available at the front of the store for
customers who came to the store without one.
4. Enforcement of an established max
number of customers in the store at a time.
5. Hand sanitizer stations
conveniently placed at
6. Obvious attention to detail when it
comes to cleaning high-touch surfaces, such
as card readers, carts and bathrooms. .
5. If their dressing rooms are open,
a system that allows for clothes to be
cleaned in-between customers. .
6. Touch-free payment options and the ability
for customers to swipe their own cards.