Search
Library
Log in
Watch fullscreen
last year|272 views

Salman asks fans to take COVID-19 threat seriously, says lockdown is not a public holiday

Biscoot TV
Biscoot TV
Salman asks fans to take COVID-19 threat seriously, says lockdown is not a public holiday

Superstar Salman Khan on Sunday appealed to his fans to take the risk of coronavirus seriously and follow the government's call for observing social distancing.
In a video posted on Instagram, the 54-year-old actor started by lauding all those who are fighting the battle against COVID-19. He urged people to follow the government advisories, saying people are mistaken if they think they cannot contract coronavirus.
"I want to appeal to everyone that the government is asking something, so please take it seriously and don't spread rumors. It is a problem with everyone for a long time that they believe it will not happen to them. Anyone can get infected with the coronavirus, be it in bus, train or in the market place. So why do you want to take that risk," Salman said.
He asked people to not treat the lockdown as a public holiday and appealed to them to stay indoors.

Browse more videos

Browse more videos