4 years ago

Gym-mad dad paralysed by rare immune disorder triggered by -- a chicken CURRY | SWNS TV

SWNS
SWNS
A gym-mad dad was paralysed from the nose down by a rare immune disorder triggered by -- a chicken CURRY. David Braham, 40, became unwell while watching his son play rugby after the dodgy meal and within a matter of days was fighting for his life in an induced coma. Medics discovered he was suffering from food poisoning which caused the rare autoimmune disorder Guillian-Barré Syndrome. The dad-of-two was left paralysed from the face down, unable to talk, and ended up on a ventilator for four months, unable to breathe on his own.