Also known as til chikki with sugar, Sugar Til Chikki Recipe, Crispy Til Chikki Recipe, Sesame And Sugar candy Recipe, Til ki Chikki Recipe and Til Sankari Recipe, learn How To Make Til ki Papdi Recipe, a Makar Sankranti Special In Hindi, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Til Chikki Recipe of तिल की पापडी at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
Please click on the CC button for English subtitles!
½ cup Sesame Seeds
½ cup Sugar
1. Roast sesame seeds in a wok and transfer to a plate to cool down.
2. In the same wok melt sugar on low flame and add the roasted sesame to it.
3. Turn the flame off and mix well.
4. Transfer to a rolling table and roll using a rolling pin.
5. Once the papdi cools down, transfer it to a plate and serve.
Delicious Til Ki Papdi is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!