Happy Kali Puja || Have a Blessed & Safe Diwali Everyone || How to celebrate Safely || You TV
1. The word Diwali has been derived from Dipawali which in turn is formed by dipa + avali (row). Dipawali is thus a line or a row of lamps. During Diwali, lamps are lit everywhere. It is celebrated on five consecutive days – from “Dhantrayodashi” to Yamdwitiya”.
2. Dhanatrayodashi : The thirteenth day of the dark fortnight of Ashvin
This itself is called Dhanteras in common language. Businessmen worship their treasuries on this day.
A commercial year comprises of the period between one Diwali and another. New account books are begun on only this day.
3. Dhanvantari jayanti:-:
According to the Ayurveda it is the birthday of the deity Dhanvantari, so on this day Ayurvedic doctors (vaidyas) worship Him.
4.They make an offering (prasad) of small pieces of neem leaves and sugar to visitors. This is of great significance as the neem fruit has originated from divinenectar (amrut) and Dhanvantari is the deity bestowing immortality.
5. If one chews five to six neem leaves everyday then there is no chance of suffering from any malady. Such is its importance. It is for this very reason that it is distributed as a sacrament (prasad) of Dhanvantari.
6. On this day Lord Vishnu's unmanifest energy flows through Shri Laxmi Devi's Surya nadi (the right channel of the Kundalini) and the channel is activated.,
7. The rays generated from here are full of the 'Tej tatva' or the fire element. These 'Tej' rays spread all over the Universe and the whole Universe is illuminated by shiny golden particles.
8. Goddess Laxmi's chaitanya present in these golden particles provides opulence, prosperity and creates an environment conducive forspiritual practice.
9. Hence on this day Goddess Laxmi is worshipped with utmost devotion. Because of the ritualistic worship with spiritual emotion, the Lord and controller of wealth - Kuber enters the earth's environment.
Shr- i Yama (Yamaraj) is alloted the task of abducting one's life (pran). None has escaped or will escape death, according to time.
11. To prevent untimely death, on Dhanatrayodashi thirteen lamps made of wheat flour should be placed lit with oil, outside the house, facing southwards, in the evening. A lamp is never kept facing southwards except on this day.
Keyword : mahakali,kali,mantra,kali mantra,mahakali mantra,prosperity,meditation,healing,fitness mantra,get rich,spiritual,diwali,diwali puja,mantra to get rich,mantra for health,how to get fit,mantra meditation,dhyaanguru,om chanting,KALI MATA KI AARTI,DIWALI KALI SONGS,OM JAI KALI MATA,MAIYA JAI KALI MATA,sadhana sargam,devi maa,laxmi chopda poojan,kali dei aarti,kali aarti,aarti,aartiyan,hindi aarti,with lyrics,aarti with lyrics,bhajan india,anup jalota,anuradha paudwal,kali hindi aarti,kali pujan song,kali poojan aarti,maiya kali ki aarti,money laxmi aarti,maa kali aarti,laxmi mandir aarti,devotional aarti hindi,best collectional aarti,mahakaliaarti
Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe ..
Your suggestions will be appreciated..
Thanks for watching..